RV MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR HOME STUDY COURSE FOR RV OWNERS
The majority of the problems we have with our RVs are Easy to Access and Easy to Fix if someone will just show us how...
Get the Home Study Course today and worry about the road, not the repairs!
Every time you move your RV it's like driving through a hurricane during an earthquake. Parts break and many items need to be maintained, this program will show you how you can save time and money by gaining the confidence to take on the majority of the issues you’ll come across. Don’t get caught with your RV in the shop!
CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO CONVENIENT FORMATS
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Learn how you can maintain and repair your RV at your own pace and at the most convenient time for you!
I ordered the home course to see how well I absorbed the info. It was presented in such a way that I passed the exam with a 94%. Now I’m registered for the April 2022 class. I’m looking forward to the hands on learning.
Shari Coleman Carroll
6 months ago I was looking for more information to learn about making repairs to our RV. I found the home study course and ordered it in hopes that I could learn the basics and be able to fix simple things. after receiving the course, it was so much more! I enjoyed it so much that I signed up to take the in person training and am working towards my certification as a RV tech. Thank you for a great product!!
Just completed the home study course and I am very happy with the course. I felt like I was in the class , being able to hear the questions generated by the other students . If you are interested in learning more about your RV or considering a future as a tech I definitely recommend this course!!!
RVTAA Master Certified RV Technician & Professional Instructor
Todd is the Lead Technical Instructor and Director of Education for the National RV Training Academy in Athens, Texas. As such, he was the natural choice to be the instructor for this Home Study RV Maintenance and Repair course for RV owners. You'll enjoy his bearded wisdom, sharp wit, and his ability to break down complex subject matter into easily understandable components.
GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE
Order the online digital training today to started right away, or get the USB memory stick along with all the workbooks and handouts.
Check out this video to see what comes in the box with the USB version of the course.
What's included in this course
|Training Videos are broken down into 15-20 minute segments||X||X|
|RV Electrical Systems||X||X|
|RV Propane Systems||X||X|
|RV Water Systems||X||X|
|Printed Workbooks & Handouts||X|
|USB Drive with ALL video content||X|
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU, THE BUSY INDIVIDUAL THAT WANTS TO...
- Learn how your RV operates and functions
- Discover how to repair 80% of the problems your RV might have
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to help other RVers as you travel on your adventures
- Help campgrounds with their customers' RV problems so they can enjoy their vacations instead of leaving early for the shop
RV Electrical System
- Understanding the 3 RV Electrical Systems
- Direct Current circuits and their applications
- Alternating Current circuits and their applications
- Learning to use the Volt Ohm Meter with troubleshooting tips and short cuts
RV Propane Systems
- Propane systems overview
RV Water Systems
- The 2 RV water systems - an overview of this city on wheels
- Refrigerators - How they work and how to troubleshoot the most common issues
- Air Conditioners - How they work and the things we can do to improve their operations
- Water Heaters - the 2 major brands and how they heat and maintain water temperature
- Furnaces - the 3 major brands, how they function and troubleshooting the most common issues